Referral Books for GATE Civil Engineering Exam
Register with VISHWA Course for Sample Lecture Videos
Learn at Your Own Pace with our GATE Lecture Videos Register
Below listed are some handpicked Civil Engineering referral books that might serve you as a strong source.
1. A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, R.S. Aggarwal, S. Chand Publication.
2. High School English Grammar, Wren & Martin, S. Chand Publication.
3. Reasoning & Aptitude 2015, Nem Singh, Made Easy Publication.
4. How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude, Arun Sharma, McGraw-Hill Education
1. Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications by Kenneth Rosen
2. Higher Engineering mathematics by B.S. Grewal
3. Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig
1. Theory of Structure by CK Wang, S. Rammamrutham, L.S. Negi & Jangit
2. Theory of Elasticity by Timoshenko & Gere
3. Theory of Structure by Wilbur & Norris
4. Strength of Materials/Mechanics of Structure by Gare & Timoshenko, E. Popove, L. Singer, B.C. Punamia, Rammamrutham
1. Soil Mechanics by Gopal Ranjan & Rao, Venkat Ramaiha, S. K. Garg, B.C. Punamia, V N S Murthy
Water Resources Engineering
1. Water Resources by S K Garg
2. Water and Wastewater by SK Garg 1 and 2
3. Fluid Mechanics- RK Bansal and Fox and Richard
1. Environmental Engineering by S. K. Garg Part I & Part II
2. Wastewater Engineering by B. C. Punamia Part I & Part II
1. Transportation by Justo Khanna
1. Surveying (vol. 1,2,3) by B.C.Punia, Ashok Jain, Arun Jain